Fortrade is a broker that has been around since 2011, and it’s well-known for CFD trading and investing in “binary options”. They got licensed by the FCA in 2014, and have been thriving ever since. They offer a good bonus on trader deposits, have three(!) trading platforms you can use, and they have a ton of educational resources you can read as a member. If you want to know more about Fortrade, you could read a full Fortrade review, or you could read on. We’ll list some important bullet points of information about this broker below.
Essential information about Fortrade
If you don’t want to read a full Fortrade review, you might want to read the list below. We’ve written out some of the essential information could be useful to you as a potential future Fortrade member.
- You can choose from three trading platforms that Fortrade offers to their members: There’s a desktop trading platform, a mobile trading platform, and a web trading platform (no download required, in browser only).
- Fortrade has 300 tradeable assets.
- Fortrade offers a good bonus on trader deposits, something not all brokers do.
- If you’re looking to get educated on the topic of investing, Fortrade is there for you; read their e-books, watch their videos on technical analysis or read their top-tier trading strategies.
- Fortrade does not charge commissions, but their spreads are considered large.
- Fortrade offers a free, unlimited demo. This means you can poke around in their platform, make a couple of fake investments, and generally just find your way around, without having to invest any real money.